FAFSA Completion Resources
Thursday, October 27th, 6-8 PM in the library
Wednesday, November 16th, 6-8 PM in the library
Thursday, November 17th, 6-8 PM in the library

*Completing the FAFSA available at:

*Do You Need Money for College?

*College Goal Sunday: 

What documents will you need to fill out a FAFSA?
You will need records of income earned in the year prior to when you will start school.

You may also need records of your parents' income information if you are a dependent student.

For the 2017/2018 school year you will need financial information from 2016. You may need to refer to:

  • Your Social Security card. It is important that you enter your Social Security Number correctly!
  • Your Driver's License (if any)
  • Your 2016 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
  • Your (and if married, your spouse's) 2016 Federal Income Tax Return (IRS 1040, 1040A, or 1040 EZ)
  • Foreign Tax Return, or Tax Return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia, or Palau
  • Your Parents' 2016 Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)
  • Your 2016 untaxed income records
  • Your current bank statements
  • Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
  • Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)

To organize your information, you can print and complete a FAFSA on the Web Worksheet before you begin entering your information online. However, you are not required to do so. FAFSA on the Web will guide you through the questions that you must answer, and you can save your application and return to it later if you don't have the information you need to answer any of the questions.

Keep these records! You may need them again.  Do not mail your records to Federal Student Aid.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.